Monday, September 29, 2008

I am a Hypocrite.

At least, for the moment. I am giving advice without following said advice. 'course, I'm giving that advice to myself, but I digress.

I told myself to juggle less games.

Instead, I did the opposite.


...Fuck. XD

Oh, as to ESM status, I have recordings again, so I expect there will be some new ESMs sooner or later. I'm not currently sure as to how many. I DO have somewhere between 5 and 7 recordings to go through though. That's over an hour of crap to listen to. >_< Unfun.

*added'd "unfun", "XD", and "ESM" to Firefox dictionary*

...

*added'd "added'd" to Firefox dictionary*

EDIT: MSN has been hating on me. Nurr. >_<

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Malwave said...

new ESMs yey.


Hour of recording......daamn.

September 29, 2008 at 8:19 a.m.  
Blogger Deekin said...

It's a lot of crap to go through. XD

September 29, 2008 at 9:22 p.m.  
Blogger Malwave said...

sy sy sy


I has a proposal.





for the ESM where Starscream's voice is used the most, I has to do an intro with his voice ^^

like with Transformer-esk music and whatnot XD

October 2, 2008 at 9:17 a.m.  
Blogger Deekin said...

Why did you ask me both here, and on MSN? XD

October 2, 2008 at 5:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home