Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Eh...

So, obviously D&D didn't happen.
Probably because I went out on Friday, then came back on Monday.

My absence is probably the reason. Waha.
That's okay, D&D was my backup plan in the first place.

My weekend was full of awesome. Sleep hates me though.
Probably because I spent very very very little time with her.
Sowwy sleepy! XD

Anyways, I still want to do D&D. I just don't know when.
Hopefully this week sometime though.

The Quest to Lose Darke's Virginity MUST Continue!
For Great Justice of course. XD


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in still. I'm tired of being left out.

November 4, 2008 at 11:44 a.m.  
Blogger Deekin said...

Actually being left out hasn't happened though, so I don't know what you're talking about.

You've MISSED out because you weren't around, but you haven't been LEFT out.

Learn the difference, yo.

November 4, 2008 at 3:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home