Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prevail

At least, that's what I want my plans for D&D to do.
They will prevail.

I wanted to do D&D sometime last week.
It's now a week later.
Damn it. XD

I still want to do D&D.
I must work out a plan of attack.
We must join our brethren in battle, so rally the troops!
There isn't much time left. WE MARCH AT DAWN.

...Um.

...

DISCLAIMER: The time period known as "DAWN" has yet to be decided upon by the owner/author/creator of this blog. Misunderstandings are at your own peril, by risk of being cast into a fiery pit of something not entirely unlike doom.



EDIT: ESM Status is still unknown. I'm a lazy fuck. My apologies. XD

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Deekin said...

They're too lazy to be powers. XD

November 17, 2008 at 4:51 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol the word verification is "cocsitie" xD

November 17, 2008 at 8:31 a.m.  
Blogger Deekin said...

XFD

November 18, 2008 at 1:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home